Old Everton Pictures

Thats what the caption states plus I got the scoreline from the caption - what kit did arsenal wear in that period?
As the captions have in the past sometimes unreliable......
Is it highbury or old trafford if that's the case the caption date is incorrect? @Eggs ?
@Dario Terracotta anyone @Manx Blue ?

....I think Arsenal played in all red shirts around that time.

383D822D-A248-4584-A49D-9C280825888B.jpeg

Thats what the caption states plus I got the scoreline from the caption - what kit did arsenal wear in that period?
As the captions have in the past sometimes unreliable......
Is it highbury or old trafford if that's the case the caption date is incorrect? @Eggs ?
@Dario Terracotta anyone @Manx Blue ?
Here is Freds goal from Arsenal away. Arsenal do not appear to have white sleeves that seasn.
748 12.03.66 Pickering v Arsenal (A) Fred Pickering scores the only goal during a 1-0 victory ...jpg

One for Joey. Our Quarry Bank boy scoring at LeedsView attachment 89129s
That was the goal of his life tbh - I was in the blues end right behind that Sprake thopught he was catching that ball, but Bally's routine with Joe who ran many yards for that to flick it over a bemused Spakes shoulder - Our shed end erupted - it made it 1-1 the thay scored a dubious late goal three fouls in the build up =doh
a grave yard of a ground v Leeds in the league ... Hickson got one win - Rooney the other over a long span - We did ok in the FA Cup there though.......It was just that dirty Leeds - Cloughie was spot on about them the Leeds side could play but they were dirty.....snides.....