Old Everton Pictures

The Great Dixie Dean -
1603410157098.png

I think I can just make you out there mate? Did you have a blue and white scarf on?
Nah that was me, @Old Blue 2 was a bit over from me...and it was crazy, when their 2nd went in all sorts of rattles, blue and white umbrellas etc were hurled in disgust, only to be scrambled for when Trebilcock scored to make it 1-2.

Last edited:
Nah that was me, @ Old Blue 2 was a bit over from me...and it was crazy, when their 2nd went in all sorts of rattles, blue and white umbrellas etc were hurled in disgust, only to be scrambled for when Trebilcock scored to make it 1-2.
My bother aged 16 was given my late fathers ticket as my fathers brother had four three for his family - My older brother travelled to London to seep in their flat in Burmansy findin his old way with directions the night before - he was made up, but alas his ticket was in the Wednesday end - all the tickets were split to different parts of Wembley for all the family - the tickets then were like gold dust....
The only joy he could wear his Everton scarf as Wednesday fans were identical ,... he just kept quiet until of course the comeback came, no bother the Wednesday fans were too dejected......- he had a game of footie on the park with his two cousins & off he went to get the busses plus train home ......I was 7 years younger so watched it unfold on a Black & white television - I can remember my emotions now of what a roller coaster game it really was ......

Some more wonderful photos Joey, spanning many years.
Thanks very much I get emails with boards of old photos each day now never signed up to any of them, plus buy old EFC books to try and give a variety of classic photos on here - being unwell it helps me to get by with the great comradeship on this thread of all the posters......imo it's the best thread on the GOT apart from match day......
The good times have to return for our fans who have seen us win nothing ....So our history is as important as anything imo.... I have seen the good & bad days......