Old Everton Pictures

1599435074046.png

Or even “World Cup Final” Joey :cheers: !
It was getting late my son wanted the main PC to do his back ups for work ... :D That's my poor excuse.....
Ray did joke he just missed out on the 1963 league medal with us, as Huddersfield FC dug their heels in to hold him to contract, then sadly he got a bad injury for us to miss the 1969/70 championship medal ....
He claims he was far to loyal to Huddersfield & knew as soon as he was introduced to Everton a top club how he had wasted his time in a lower division, if you look at the stats he played not many games for us only if we could have got him a lot earlier .......as he was pure class as then a rare overlapping fullback .....

It was getting late my son wanted the main PC to do his back ups for work ... :D That's my poor excuse.....
Ray did joke he just missed out on the 1963 league medal with us, as Huddersfield FC dug their heels in to hold him to contract, then sadly he got a bad injury for us to miss the 1969/70 championship medal ....
He claims he was far to loyal to Huddersfield & knew as soon as he was introduced to Everton a top club how he had wasted his time in a lower division, if you look at the stats he played not many games for us only if we could have got him a lot earlier .......as he was pure class as then a rare overlapping fullback .....

Best left back I’ve seen play for Everton, would be left back in the All Time Everton Greats 11 ;)