Old Everton Pictures

Roger Kenyon

CWhoMSzWoAALYkZ.jpg

CWh2kR7W4AAL_z5.jpg

English League Division One match at Goodison Park. Everton 3 v Liverpool 1. The scene after Ian St John appeared to have struck Everton goalkeeper Gordon West. Tony Kay holds back St John as West rolls on the ground holding his face with Brian Labone points to the incident-

english-league-division-one-match-at-goodison-park-everton-3-v-liverpool-ENHK4J.jpg

everton-squad-pose-for-a-group-photograph-back-row-left-to-right-sandy-EJNCYJ.jpg
Everton squad pose for a group photograph. Back row left to right: Sandy Brown, Harry Bennett, Andy Rankin, Geoff Barnett, Gordon West, Roger Kenyon, Frank Thornton and Terry Owen. Third Row: T Eggleston, T Watson (trainer), Fred Pickering, Frank Darcy, Derek Smith, John Hurst, Jimmy Husband, Bill Brindle, Howard Kendall, Alan Ball, Joe Royle and A Proudler (trainer). Second row: Derek Temple, Alex Scott, John Morrisey, manager Harry Catterick, Ray Wilson, Colin Harvey, Tommy Wright and Mike Trebilcock. Front row: Brian Labone, Aiden Maher, David Turner, Alex Wallace, Arthur Styles, Gerard Gl?
Terry owen Michael Owens father is according to this picture on the end of the back row?
also name the unnamed players on the front row? the end one is obvious!

Last edited:
is it Pat Heard?

Ross jack?

Not him. He was dead blond and had lodgings in Old Roan near where my uncle lived. I wondered Ross Jack but can't get any images to check. Only loads of Barkley haha!!

Not Ross Jack either!! Got some images. Nothing like him. Flipping heck!!

lol

You've already done what I was going to do, go through the squad one by one.

Wonder who it is then?

John Connolly - a great winger to Accy stanley player broke his leg in two places in the FA cup tie in front of me when i was stood in the paddock it was awful you could here the crack of his Leg - just a booking! - Never the same player for us after that lay off!
$T2eC16dHJIQFHGo3)FHSBSC93IO(ww~~60_12.JPG