Old Everton Pictures

I wish we had never heard of the name particularly the DOF .....-
View attachment 93686
Can't say I blame you on either count Joey. Mickey was simply out of his depth at Everton. Good for BFC in the second division. Lots of goals including of course that GOTS smasher without which he may not have left the seaside. His brother didn't do the Blues any favours whilst taking huge wages. The Vardy buy for Leicester by Walsh has a Tangerine tint to it. Holloway approached the Cods for him in 2011 and was told £1million would get him. On asking Karl Oyston, flush with the premier league millions, for the funds he was given short shrift. No way. So Jaime went on his way to glory whilst the Oystons were ultimately driven out the club

What a player this fella was -
1594296620088.png

For @TangerineToffee Bally on his way back to his first club Blackpool -
View attachment 93648

Didn't work out on the return for the Tangerine Toffee and England legend. Managing is a hard school for first timers and Bally flopped. Blotted his copybook with some Seasiders fans as after only 1 year he was sacked and a little while later the club were relegated to Div 4 for the first time in their illustrious history. His legacy as a player though will never tarnish ;)

One of many shocking decisions we've had against them. Says it was disallowed for offside but I understood it was for Mick supposedly climbing on Lindsay. That was the game where Dave Clements, 'vigorous' challenge had Keegan hobbling off after about 5 minutes. He came back on but soon had to be substituted. Their winning goal came from the shin of Alan Waddle, probably the only one he scored for them, not long after Mick's disallowed goal.