Old Everton Pictures

Two deadly foes -
1593099380273.png

Francis Lee........another player that can be added to my pet-hate list.
My old memory is being jogged looking at these photos. Didn't realise I didn't like so many players. Think Dave Mackey is top of that list though. Followed by a number of Leeds Utd players.

Invented “diving” in this country long before the “foreign imports” supposedly bought diving to the league as some would have it!

He scored v the other lot too fans forget that a cracking header in a 3-1 win coming on as substitute - Bally got the other two in that game - Poor Sandy always remembered for that comical own goal lol
always remember this match. Didn't Royle score four.....
Correct Trinity..I have a lad and a dad rival fans who support Southampton, right pain both of them and i always say ring this number.... 0-79798997..... suits perfectly and shuts them up ...........

Francis Lee........another player that can be added to my pet-hate list.
My old memory is being jogged looking at these photos. Didn't realise I didn't like so many players. Think Dave Mackey is top of that list though. Followed by a number of Leeds Utd players.

...i think Lee made a fortune from ‘waste paper’ after he retired. He also trained racehorses and had some success in that field.

As an add on to my previous post...Joe Royle 4 ..Johnson 3.. Alan Ball 1 and sadly the very last goal Alan scored for us before the disastrous departure from His True Vocation as a Footballer.