Old Everton Pictures

Thanks Bluelord49, I was right, they all said 66/but its morningtown ride isn't it? I don't think that no anyone knew that song before the Seekers covered it did they?
No I doubt they did.
It reach a high of No. 2 on 28th Dec 1966, behind Tom Jones The green green grass of home
So the song would be about us returning to wembley in 68
Yep Morningtown ride by the Seekers.
They had a few catchy songs in their hey day but i never manage to put any others to use for Everton.

...funny enough, I have Morningtown Ride on my I-pod along with another Seekers one, ‘I’ll Never Find Another You’. Easy listening.

I seem to recall someone on this site, or another maybe?, saying they wrote our song "There's a place called Wembley where our team is bound". It came up in conversation on Sunday, but we were all saying it was from different years. So if it was someone on here, what year was it done?
Mate are you the reknowned Steam engine from the great days of WSAG?,if so we have a literary legend in our midst people:)

Hi everyone I am back home a bit fragile, but a lot better and thanks for all the well wishes received on the GOT whilst in hospital - I went in by ambulance with high potassium levels again 5 times in 2 years - this time I was kept in for test , and they think they know what may be causing it ....
anyway great to be able to post blues old pictures again -
107c908be1bce658a727716a984b4de9.jpg