N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from sheedy;

I'm not saying a signing is imminent but i have no reason to doubt my source and his opinion is that N'zogbia is now a genuine target for our club , my source himself has his doubts how we'd finance it his opinion is we would hope to use the Yak,Yobo and Vaughan cash. This bloke reliable and in his opinion we have targetted the player.

Quote from sheedy;

I'm not saying a signing is imminent but i have no reason to doubt my source and his opinion is that N'zogbia is now a genuine target for our club , my source himself has his doubts how we'd finance it his opinion is we would hope to use the Yak,Yobo and Vaughan cash. This bloke reliable and in his opinion we have targetted the player.

If Sheedy is truly sauced then he should know to keep schtum until N'zog has the pen in his hand, 'Arrys scouting network consists of GOT and NSNO it would appear

I wouldn't believe anything on kipper. I was banned for 12 months for argueing with apparently some gangster who sat in the main stand....Needless to say they never let me back in.

Also alot of people who cry racism about evertonians. Thats the feel I got of the place anyway.

Someone actually mentioned N'Zogbia being a target to me the other day.
Let's be honest, I'm sure Moyes would be interested, but by that token, I'm sure he's interested in Messi - and we have no chance of signing him.
N'Zogbia, yes, a slight slight chance, but at £9m and the wages he'd ask for? Unless we sell a couple players we can file this one under 'UNLIKELY'

If it is true then it's good news. The Zog is a great player and we are in desperate need of a winger. How would we fund this though? If we do use the money from Vaughan, Yak and Yobo then cool, but where would the money for any other singings come from? I don't wanna have to sell Baines or Fellaini, ever.

If Sheedy is truly sauced then he should know to keep schtum until N'zog has the pen in his hand, 'Arrys scouting network consists of GOT and NSNO it would appear

Jesus wept, do you seriously believe a premier league manager like redknapp is doing his player scouting via this forum. Wake up ffs.

Most stupid thing I have ever heard.

Wouldnt it be nice to be linked with a quality player and actually have the resources to compete against other clubs?
Would love him at Everton, just cant see it ever happening under current circumstances. Unless Baines is off....

I'd be happy with N'zogbia but he'll cost in the region of 10 mill and there is no chance we can afford him as well as trying to finance two forwards.

I'd be happy with N'zogbia but he'll cost in the region of 10 mill and there is no chance we can afford him as well as trying to finance two forwards.

Why two forwards? As long as we aren't selling Saha then we only really need to replace Yakubu, Vellios or SIlva will be taking Vaughan's place on the bench, and I'd hope they'd get a decent of gametime, as that's what they need at the moment to develop.

Why two forwards? As long as we aren't selling Saha then we only really need to replace Yakubu, Vellios or SIlva will be taking Vaughan's place on the bench, and I'd hope they'd get a decent of gametime, as that's what they need at the moment to develop.

I just think Moyes will want two forwards this transfer window, we can't rely on Saha with his injury record and although Beckford's done well he has a lot of improving to do if he wants to become our first choice forward in my opinion. Moyes seemed frustrated with our forwards last season and basically said it in a number of interviews so i think his main priority would be to buy a couple of strikers before other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.