Notts county away ( checkatrade trophy) Tuesday August 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live in Nottingham so will be trying to get to this and the Mansfield/Lincoln games with my daughter who is a bigger Evertonian than me despite living all her life in Nottingham.

Probably wont take many travelling fans to have a bigger contingent than the home fans - they just don't get football around these parts despite having former European Cup winners in the city.

Should have gone in 1984 mate;)lol

I went as the family moved up to Nottingham around 1980 - went with a couple of county supporting mates and had to ask the stewards to move me into the away end which they did without issue in them days. Seem to remember my mates mother fretting over me wearing my Everton scarf. It rained a lot and the away end was just a mound of muck with a few barriers.

I think I'll go to this, I can't see tickets for sale on Everton website, do we get them through Notts county? if so where is everyone sitting, may as well sit with blues. :)

I think I'll go to this, I can't see tickets for sale on Everton website, do we get them through Notts county? if so where is everyone sitting, may as well sit with blues. :)

Can be bought on Notts County web site for £5 ( you print the ticket off yourself or there is pick up option) They don't seem to be directing away fans to any particular area and surprisingly it looked like all the stands were open which is odd given the crowd is likely to be low. Away fans normally put in the Jimmy Sirrell stand so if you choose that your likely to be well away from any county supporters as they are unlikely to choose that stand.

I'm going with my two daughters in the Fred Pavis stand in the hope there is a bit more atmosphere. Going with a mate and his daughter who are county fans ( they had to be persuaded mind, it's been a rough few years following county)

Status
Not open for further replies.