Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that many fans feel the same mate.
It does make you think is it worth the emotional effort every week, unfortunately its not so easy to turn Everton off in your life.

I firmly believe we will stay up though and that's with a manager i dont want here.
Glad you feel so positive...I think Dyche is useless, but there are other on here who want a statue of him put outside Goodison apparently...

For goodness sake!!

Glad you feel so positive...I think Dyche is useless, but there are other on here who want a statue of him put outside Goodison apparently...

For goodness sake!!
I think he is also i would bin him tomorrow.

He has one way of playing and its set up to score the first goal and counter, if we dont hoof ball comes out, sometimes its a full half playing like that.
Horrible to watch.

Good luck today lads, not too much obviously,

Wood will be leading the line for us today who's surprisingly been quite efficient this season, Elanga is bang in form for us so whoever your right back is, that will be a key battle. I think Sangare is out for us so that's a plus for you, i'd expect Yates to come in,

Can see a draw playing out in all honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.