Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that in here though? Or was that in jest on another obvious nonsense thread? This is what I hoped would be a serious thread and it has now been besmirched.

Who's multi are you friend? Come clean now.

It wasn't nonsense either, I reported it, there are rules about swearing, especially in the Everton forum.
I understand no swearing but i just find it odd how EDD and yourself are so negative about everything Everton yet purport to be Everton supporters...I understand the frustration [honestly I think we all are a tad frustrated at the minute] but your negativity is just so all encompassing...just my opinion though...carry on...

Honestly don't share the optimism with other everton fans. Older fans who have been through the Peter Johnson era seem to be the most excited about the board change. I also guessing the rooney generation as well but I simply don't get the blind faith and hope fans have put in moshiri. Maybe I need bit more perspective I started supporting everton around 2006

I think a lot of fans are getting desperate for a trophy

Some folk have way too much time on their hands to create nonsense like this. But I guess it gives you some weird internet kick.
If only there was some way to punish this particular individual.
giphy.gif

This thread would be worth the hassle if stones handed in a transfer request played against spurs as if he had never before kicked a ball let alone been on a pitch then sold, deadline day had passed last night and geri was sold last minute and we signed a couple of loans with option to buy on the drip and the club statement said we never had time to finalise a deal for replacements. I wont say nothings changed until scenarios like above happen.its still 7 weeks till deadline day and in the back of my mind is the little seed of doubt, end of the day everton arent we but i really do believe this time its different and wewill spend money and pay bigger wages to get players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.