Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you get out of creating a negative thread like this mate?

Stekelenburg spent the whole season at Southampton, he was on big wagers and Fulham and they didn't want to pay him considering they're now in the Championship. Fulham obviously felt they can find/rate Bettinelli higher without having to spend as much on wagers. Koeman hasn't even been here a month yet you're already bagging him out and you're commenting on the transfer window that's still open for another seven weeks.

I really hope you're just trying to wind us up lad.
I want to highlight to my fellow blues not to get your hopes up. We've had so many false dawns and I don't see this being any different.

Doom and gloom again hey,we have not even lost a game,not even been beat by anyone to signing a player as no one has signed yet for other teams that we are after,plus the papers make it up that we have been beat to a signing when we were never after a player just to make certain reports look better,add to that the papers and co have half our team as been sold and lists of who will follow Lukaku to arsenal for example lol,were would we be without Everton during the summer and the season lol

No. I'm not talking about a David Bowie best of compilation, I'm talking about Everton.

So we entered the pre season shrouded in mystery, who will be our new manager, will we spend loads, will we get a new stadium, will Cleverley leave, so many questions.

So far we've had one question answered, we got a new manager and to be fair it is a thoroughly underwhelming appointment for a club that supposedly has renewed ambitions. This is a man who thrives in ordinariness, a so-so man from a so-so nation, Mr. Average, Mr. Grey, if he was a colour he'd be magnolia, he's neither here nor there, he won't set the world alight, nor will he do any worse. If we wanted to send a message to the footballing world that we are back we needed to do better than Ronald "Flavour of the month" Koeman.

Instead we have done what we do best, go with what we can get, not push for what we supposedly can't get. A bad start for things to come.

So on to our transfers, so far we have made one, an undisclosed fee for a keeper who is that bad Fulham who have just finished above relegation in the League 1 find him surplus to requirements. Great.

We've been linked with two other signings, Witsel and Mata, so going off everything that has preceded this what is the honest likelihood we will sign them? We have no European football to lure them, we have a bog standard manager, maybe they want to join Gianluigi Stekelenbuffon? Ridiculous.

Apparently we have had negotiations with Witsel but true to form they've stalled. Everton that.

So on to the actual elephant in the room. Are we rich? So far I'm going with no, all we've done is catch the likes of Stoke, West Ham and Palace up in terms of money we can offer players.

Same old Everton? Yep.

This is better than your match previews.

And way way better than mine.

OP mustn't have got laid last night, chill..... They have it all under control, Ronald McKoeman knows who he wants its not as easy as it used to be signing players. Alex Young's contract was 2 pages long, Romelu Lukaku's is (apparently) like a copy of War & Peace. Anyway, its still holiday season and Goodison is having a makeover so thats a tick in the box, also one of the biggest ticks for me has seen Bobby B'Elstone being shipped out to Kenya out of the way of all 'real' business dealings. We have taken massive steps forward over the last couple of months and its a marathon not a sprint laddy

Status
Not open for further replies.