norwich vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

allezlesbleus

Player Valuation: £35m
A bit early I guess but what are the chances of this match going to general or 1 away credit from last season (non STH for the 1 credits)
merci.

It never goes to 1 credit. You'd have to wait for general sale because you are not a season ticket holder. Chances are it will sell out quicker than usual with it being first game. If you want tickets I'll try and get you two because I'm not gonna be here but I can't guarantee it.

It never goes to 1 credit. You'd have to wait for general sale because you are not a season ticket holder. Chances are it will sell out quicker than usual with it being first game. If you want tickets I'll try and get you two because I'm not gonna be here but I can't guarantee it.

Thanks mate that is very kind. I'll pm you with details

season ticket holder, but only ever been to 2 away games first 1 was blackburn few years back and last 1 was leeds in the cup last season, looking on getting to more aways this season and my mate asked if i am looking on going to norwich bit of a stretch ( i thought london was far when we were going to wembley ha and norwich is further ) so looks like we will be going to norwich should be extra good because its the first game of the season

think i have 2 or 3 credits on my season ticket because i mate used my season ticket ( for his mate ) and used his own to go to sunderland in the cup and chelsea away last season because i didnt go to them games away, so we should be get a ticket for norwich hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.