Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect opportunity to see some of the managers much lauded and famed aggressive, attacking, high pressing, front footed tactics that he has mentioned recently.

Me message to Benitez is simple.

Choose life.

Choose a job.

Choose the blues.

Choose a funking big tapas.

Choose caramac teeth.

Give Patterson and mykolenko their head.

Choose branthwaite and Mina but jib 5 at the back off and go three in the midfield.

Put Rondon in a skip, where he belongs.

Choose Simms or dobbin for DCL/Richy if needed.

Choose not getting beat, watching another spirit crushing defeat from the dugout.

Choose rotting away & resignation if we loose.

Pishing you last in your caldy home.

Nothing more than an embarrassment to your selfish funked up ego.

Choose your future.

Choose life.
What a gloriously weird post mate - made me laugh! We’ll batter these. 1-1 written all over it unfortunately. My hope though is that one of the new lads scores the winner to lift everyone’s spirits!

We are a sorry state of a club, but if a former European Cup winning manager can’t corral this bunch to victory against what is one of the worst teams to ever occupy the bottom spot in the league - there’s no hope left.

Good morning gang! The Day Of Reckoning has arrived. Breathe in HMMMMMMMMFFFPF and breathe out WOOOOOSSHHHHHH. We will crush these little ants and make it our OWN! and then show the PM that we WILL deffo challenge for the top 6!!

I’m surprised by the level of confidence in here to be honest

The only reason we have more points than them so far is a last minute goal by Gray against Arsenal, a few pens from Dom at the start of the season and a crazy ten mins including the strike of the season against Burnley… we’ve been pretty much outplayed every week

I guess we’re happy that we’re playing someone even worse and our injuries seem to have cleared up?

I’m surprised by the level of confidence in here to be honest

The only reason we have more points than them so far is a last minute goal by Gray against Arsenal, a few pens from Dom at the start of the season and a crazy ten mins including the strike of the season against Burnley… we’ve been pretty much outplayed every week

I guess we’re happy that we’re playing someone even worse and our injuries seem to have cleared up?
This what I have been saying, in all our games we have struggled in everyone, when was the last time we battered someone

I harbour sneaking suspicion Norwich may have too much footballing savvy and wherewithal for our brave lionhearts to contend with. A 1-0 loss to the Canaries would not be a bad result...and I feel such is imminent. Regardless, Goodison will packed to the gunwales next home game, if our brave lionhearts can contain a better team like Norwich to such narrow win...and that is all that matters...after all, the spice MUST flow .
Me?...well, like the past 60 or 80 Everton matches, I won't watch a second of the game. My dicky heart would swell with too much pride watching our brave lionhearts toiling on our behalf for laurels...and as my cardiologist has told me (five years ago) "Benedict, stop watching that football team of yours...they're crap...and you won't see old bones".

Anyway, Crab or Hank or Earwax will be my MotM.

NSNO

Last edited:
It’ll be a back 5, guaranteed. The fat oaf said yesterday the players are at fault and it’s not his tactics. He’s going to keep it the same until it works. If it ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.