Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's not as bad as the usual weekly muckup. That was a 50/50, Barkley connects and it goes away.

Trying to palm it back from the line though, really Barks? Really?

6 or so I can think of that we've conceded from corners. Yes he may clear it but we need to be looking at why these headers are being won so easily.

after a great first half we did not turn up in the 2nd. when you look at the stats we made just 12 tackles all game which is well below the average for a premium team over 90 mins. we needed to work harder as a team today when Norwich came back into the game.

6 or so I can think of that we've conceded from corners. Yes he may clear it but we need to be looking at why these headers are being won so easily.
Because the defenders are so nervous of tim their legs get literally frozen and prevents them from jumping. At least that's what I've read

Bloody frustrating because we need to be winning games like this, yes sometimes you drop points in games like this but the fact we've done it in the previous three games makes it even more frustrating but it isn't the end of our campaign or as bad as some of you guys are carrying on.

We should've put the game to bed by the half an hour mark last night, other than Lukaku we haven't been clinical enough, Kone hasn't scored in his last five, Del only has one league goal this season other than those guys only Ross, Naisy and Funes Mori are the only others who have scored. I think we try and be to pretty, we over do it to much. I'm not having a go at our offence because the attacking aspects of our game have been fantastic this season but we haven't been able to put away any of our last three games despite having way more opportunities and a much better squad. I feel we just expect it to happen.

I don't know where it's going wrong for us defensively, on paper we have one of the best defenses in the competition but most of our back four got their reputation for their attacking abilities rather than their actual defending, going forward Baines and Coleman would be the best full back combo in the league, Stones is already one of (if not the best) ball playing CB in the league but we really lack that no-nonsense defending. Jags does really help even that out a lot, people underestimate he actually does for us and whilst him being out is not an excuse to be conceding goals we have missed him. Funes Mori has done a fairly good job covering his void and I'm glad we have someone we can call up when needed but he's no Jagielka.

Thought Cleverly was man of the match, loved his pressure and how quickly he goes to the ball carrier and chases every ball it really impressed me because I always question that side of his game at Manchester United. He's fantastic with the ball to his ability to pass the ball first touch is really good, helps speed up all ball movement (It can become to slow at times). I think he and McCarthy can make a very good partnership one day. In saying that I do feel Barry has been having a good season, better than last season.

Need to have a big week on the track, really concentrate on our defense, especially set pieces we're actually quick a big/tall team when you have players like Funes Mori, Stones, Kone, Lukaku and even Barry & Barkley there is no excuses to be conceding from set pieces, especially in consecutive weeks, it MUST become a priority.

I dun play virtual or fifa football....so yes, my comprehension may be different...
But dun try to say that we dont deserve 9-10 place in the league...this is well earned by good exciting football we all witness...

I dun play virtual or fifa football....so yes, my comprehension may be different...
But dun try to say that we dont deserve 9-10 place in the league...this is well earned by good exciting football we all witness...
What are you even trying to say you slobbering mess?

You've been predicting Martinez to be fired for a year now, and here we are.

Don't make me do it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.