Norwich away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is going off topic, but £45 tickets, a 12:45 kick off, less than 2 weeks before Christmas, at Norwich, away allocation sold out. I don't care who you are, that is OUT.STANDING!!!

Take a bow blues!!
I hope the players read these pages, and appreciate what marvellous fans we have and don't play half a game like they did
at Bournemouth, if they score go for another and carry on trying to attack throughout the game, give the fans something
to enjoy for their time and money.

....Woof is an unusual surname. I remember a local lad called Cliff Woof who signed for Everton but later made his living in horse racing industry down that part of the world. Wonder if the pub manager is related. If so Evertonians will be welcome.

Bet he's dogging it.

I know this is going off topic, but £45 tickets, a 12:45 kick off, less than 2 weeks before Christmas, at Norwich, away allocation sold out. I don't care who you are, that is OUT.STANDING!!!

Take a bow blues!!
And you can add to this the fact that it's a 5hr+ trip from Merseyside! As you say, an unbelievable turnout. Shame we never receive any media acknowledgement. Compare it with the number of geordies -- the so-called greatest fans in football -- who have bothered to come to GP in the last two seasons for games live on TV. In both matches they sold fewer than 1,000 tickets.

GENT'S for someone who lives in Norwich there is loads of pubs near the ground, compleat Angler does a good pint and also you can get a good meal too,

Status
Not open for further replies.