No One Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I don't usually post rumours about potential signings but I have had it on very good authority that "No One" is signing for EFC. A couple of my mates are at Finch Farm and said they saw "No One" going in earlier. This could be wrong though as it has been reported that "no One" was spotted at Goodison at about the same time.
At the moment I am amazed that we are signing this lad as we already have "No One" in midfield. Perhaps he is the perfect person to fill in the hole behind the strikers.
This pulls together the rumours over the summer as we have all been confused about the lack of signings. This proves that BK and the board have provided DM with the funds to sign "No One". It now eventually looks like DM has persuaded "No One" to sign for EFC.
This may lead to unrest in the dressing room and a downturn in fortunes on the pitch which will inevitably result in "No One" being in the stands every match.
Thanks Bill and Davey for an absolutely tortous summer in which we have been promised so much and ended up with....yes you've guessed it "No One"

According to beftair forum we are likely to sign a keeper and a midfielder
no names mentioned
im guessing Nash and Barton or Sean Davis???

I don't usually post rumours about potential signings but I have had it on very good authority that "No One" is signing for EFC. A couple of my mates are at Finch Farm and said they saw "No One" going in earlier. This could be wrong though as it has been reported that "no One" was spotted at Goodison at about the same time.
At the moment I am amazed that we are signing this lad as we already have "No One" in midfield. Perhaps he is the perfect person to fill in the hole behind the strikers.
This pulls together the rumours over the summer as we have all been confused about the lack of signings. This proves that BK and the board have provided DM with the funds to sign "No One". It now eventually looks like DM has persuaded "No One" to sign for EFC.
This may lead to unrest in the dressing room and a downturn in fortunes on the pitch which will inevitably result in "No One" being in the stands every match.
Thanks Bill and Davey for an absolutely tortous summer in which we have been promised so much and ended up with....yes you've guessed it "No One"

Any sharper, you'd cut yourself! Could've told ou that 2 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.