No January Move For Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, the cat Pienaar impresses me the more I see him.

I dont think he gets enough credit for his tracking back and getting stuck in.

I completely agree buddy. The lad weighs 10 stone 4 and yet never seems to get bumped off the ball. His body positioning is awesome and he is very creative. He hits hard and is not afraid to be hit. An all round good salt in my opinion.

what all this about his price going up !!!! its already sorted , just like arteta . he's going to cost 2.5m its in the loan contract. we have first choice,no one els can come in. so let him play for his conract till the end of the season.

if he's good enough(which so far looks so) the price is done. and he's ours,no bidding wars no nothing!! hell of a player.

I dont think that Peinaar is a shirker, I think he is a confidence player. Signing him might make him play better. Signing him now might put pressure on the board to but more players in the summer. This lad is top drawer. No doubt. He will continue to impress until he is once again the best midfielder in Europe. Mon the Blues

We already have an option to buy him at the end of the season, there is no need to put more things on his mind, sometime when someone is within comfort zone standard drop best to wait until end of season!

Although I am one of those who want him sign in the next transfer window!

what all this about his price going up !!!! its already sorted , just like arteta . he's going to cost 2.5m its in the loan contract. we have first choice,no one els can come in. so let him play for his conract till the end of the season.

if he's good enough(which so far looks so) the price is done. and he's ours,no bidding wars no nothing!! hell of a player.

Thanks for clearing that up mate. ;)

just seen the high lights on SS1. Again he looked great. He gave away a couple of free kicks but when he gets the ball he never gives it away. Get him signed up and concentrate on a right back(if not Jags) and another quality midfielder.

even if we have preference for buying him, there is that small chance that he won't want to play with us. i sincerely believe that to be false, but the fernandes fiasco has made me weary of anything. who knows what pienaar will do if a big 4 club dangles an absurdly high salary in his face (again i pray he's not that kind of player, but you never know)

i say we get him signed up now, so if a rich club does lure him away from us, atleast we'll get his transfer fee which is bound to be in excess of 2.5 mil.

this strategy only won't pan out if he severely dips in quality, but i really don't see him dropping below the 2.5 mil mark, especially in our inflated market.

just seen the high lights on SS1. Again he looked great. He gave away a couple of free kicks but when he gets the ball he never gives it away. Get him signed up and concentrate on a right back(if not Jags) and another quality midfielder.

was at the match yesyerday an he was pretty awful. i would have took him off at half time for johnson. no need to rush in an buy him yet,plenty of time.

i cant see the loan deal being so kindly stacked in our favour! I mean if you were his club would you put yourself in the position of already agreeing a fee as low 2.5mill when its possible the player as an asset of the club could possibly increase in value due to there performences on loan! if i remeber correctly Dortmand paid far more then that for him from Ajax! No way!

Id say yeah we may have an option to buy, but i doubht Dortmand would have agreed a fee! It was the same with the Arteta deal if i remeber correctly we haggled over the fee with socidad well in to August when he signed! i fully expect this transfer to be dragged out next summer! (sorry have a hang over)!

it doesn't appear that he needs any additional motivation. his workrate is great out there. no reason to sign him early, in the off chance that his knee explodes or something...

it doesn't appear that he needs any additional motivation. his workrate is great out there. no reason to sign him early, in the off chance that his knee explodes or something...

i'm not positive about how these loan deals work, but if the player doesn't want to play for us, we can't sign him even though we have preference, and he'll go to whoever he wants (highest bidder). i could be getting this wrong, but wouldn't it make sense to get him on a contract now when he's happy with the club, so if he does get stars in his eyes and tries to move to a big club, we can get the transfer money?

Status
Not open for further replies.