2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we could regret letting this lad leave. just have a sneaking feeling he's going to turn out really good and in a position/positions where we could save a lot of coin.His family are winners so I would hope he has that mentality and we need strong characters. I'd keep another season see if he can bed in, not sure the Russian league is adding anything to his development.

He sounds like a smart lad to me, premier league teams would much rather have the best player from most bottom half clubs than the best player in the Russian or Croatian league even for a fraction of the cost. That might sound a bit mad on face value but consider that when we’re talking best player of the worst premier league teams we’re still talking about players like Zaha or when we bought Richarlison it makes total sense to me!

I think he’s proven this season that he’s worth giving a chance. Especially if we get into Europa somehow.

Everything he said was bang on.

"The team was terrified by everything, the fans mostly,"

That settles the argument. The fans are detrimental to our team's performances.
There was an argument for that? Sit anywhere in the ground and there's a group of idiots badmouthing the players the entire game! It's annoying AF

Comes accross as arrogant, bitter, humble and pathetic lacking in self belief all at once in that interview, I suspect the translation is poor

This isn't correct translation. It makes it as if he roasts them whereas Vlasic seemed way more polite in actual article. This is how I'd translate it.
"Last summer Everton spent around 100 million pounds. Just 3 players (Richarlison, Mina and Digne) costed around 90 million pounds. Therefore, Everton is looking for big names whoplay in big clubs and in my opinion they'll do the same next season. Despite spending big amount of money Everton is currently sitting on 11th place and next summer they'll spend a lot again because I'm aware that there are aspirations in the club to become new Tottenham. It seems logical that they don't see me as a player who'll make them one of the best clubs in England. For something like that they'll count on players which cost around 50 million pounds hence I expect that they are going to sell me as soon as they get right offer."

Status
Not open for further replies.