Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just judged him purely on a youtube video and he's looks very technically gifted, shoots with either foot, takes free-kicks, and can head a ball. It's about time we splooged a bit of cash on someone, might as well be this lad.

How about we see if he signs. If he does, we can judge him about how he plays for US.
I doubt all this bickering will change Moyes's mind and all it is doing is getting people frustrated.

Who's better then?

Yeah, a Europa league final which we deserved to be in if not for some awful luck and a tough draw. Plus we would have absolutely decimated you in it.

Don't be getting pissy because the SPL's poorer than even the Austrian league. And it is.

Jelavic is a better player, obviously.

Yeah, of course you would have.

Remind me who eliminated you?

Who's better then?

Yeah, a Europa league final which we deserved to be in if not for some awful luck and a tough draw. Plus we would have absolutely decimated you in it.

Don't be getting pissy because the SPL's poorer than even the Austrian league. And it is.

I agree with Azzurri here. If it was a choic between the two I'd want Hooper.

Id love us to hang with Mr Cooper.

Who's better then?

Don't be getting pissy because the SPL's
poorer than even the Austrian league. And it
is.

We didn't deserve to go through after that first leg performance.

o56rnk.jpg

Twitterati reckon West Ham have upped their bid and promised a release clause for jelavic if they fail to get promoted this season.

Lets hope the Ammers come through on the inside rail.

Twitterati reckon West Ham have upped their bid and promised a release clause for jelavic if they dfail to get promoted this season.

Lets hope the Ammers come through on the inside rail.

You're an inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.