Nigeria Miffed With Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what this is,

yakubu went awol in nigeria, now back on merseyside, and moyes being aware of the reasons behind the absence, moyes has chosen to kick yakubu or nigeria in the testicles.

good on him, can you see yakubu complaining?

Is Vogts still in charge ? Nigeria can't do anything about this, they have as much muscle and influence in world football as Exeter City,especially with that cross eyed loser as manager, to summarise...[Poor language removed] 'em.

To be honest, I think Moyes was in high spirits after the win and was having a bit of banter - he did 'lavish' praise on Yak with his pie and Bovril comment. (why can you only ever 'lavish' praise?). I don't think Yak would be bothered, it's not the first time a player's age has been doubted. Even if he is older his performances show you that age is (relatively) relative.

Is Vogts still in charge ? Nigeria can't do anything about this, they have as much muscle and influence in world football as Exeter City,especially with that cross eyed loser as manager, to summarise...[Poor language removed] 'em.

Excellent description of that prat who is now an unemployed prat having been asked to resign following the ACN;)

I think Moyes was just having a joke as it is well known certain players lie about their age, Everton have been bitten once, possibly twice before over this...with Bakayoko and possibly Amokachi.

Did'nt we buy him when he was 24, sold him 2 years later an he was 31.
:D:lol::D

Status
Not open for further replies.