2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think it particularly matters if he plays wing back, our left back spends most of the time in the oppositions final third anyways. He seems like he has the capability to play anywhere down that left wing though.

Roberto Carlos

I called him the French Roberto Carlos last night.
I watched RCs debt for Brazil at Goodison many years ago (think it was his debut anyway)..... Nkounkou is fast, powerful, direct and he has an end product. From what we’ve seen it’s fair to say he’s composed and mature beyond is years and he also seems to understand the game. At 19 his defending should improve but so should all his other attributes.

A very exciting talent that other teams usually sign!

His attacking ability is there for all to see regardless of the standard of opposition..ë
I would love to see him now go & take care of a good winger defensively & then he confirm to all he is the real deal

If only we can start getting players on the end of those crosses he's gonna rip up defences. Fast, uncompromising, got vision, good control, talks to his team mates, gets back as fast as he gets forward Looks an absolute steal. Can see him converting into a Viera- type player in the coming seasons and nothing much wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.