Nice Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Me and my friend (Stoke supporter) went from Norway to watch Everton against Leicester. Started early at The Oak pub and met some very friendly Everton supporters. After a couple of pints, they took us to The Peoples Pub and bought us another pint before the match.

Not a good game, but we both really appreciated the hospitality shown us. Looking forward to more visits !

Any other foreigners who have experienced the same hospitality?

Some lads sold me a ticket for £75 for a derby game outside Goodison. It was steep but I appreciate that because I travelled from London at the time...

images

Give me a nice pair of chewy buns any day.....

Me and my friend (Stoke supporter) went from Norway to watch Everton against Leicester. Started early at The Oak pub and met some very friendly Everton supporters. After a couple of pints, they took us to The Peoples Pub and bought us another pint before the match.

Not a good game, but we both really appreciated the hospitality shown us. Looking forward to more visits !

Any other foreigners who have experienced the same hospitality?
If I recall correctly, some German lids tried to visit in the early 40's..... Don't think they received the same kindness though

Status
Not open for further replies.