Next Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Moyes gone and many of these players whove shown a lack of fight through their entire careers at this club.

When it matters we dont win, when we're favourites we dont win and so on. Its time for change.

Moist : Out/in?

IN. Fantastic Manager, has built a fantastic team and we've played some terrific football this season under him. Give him just a little bit to spend and we will continue to progress. I think he's the best man for the job.
Players out ?

Jelavic, Heitinga, Naismith and Fellaini.
Players in ?

We need to sign 3 - 4 players, two of them need to be established and I'd be happy with another 2 who are untested but could go straight into the team as that's all we can afford. We need a striker and a CM and an AM.

Prediction for season?
anywhere between 5th and 8th place

/////

God knows why anyone would want rid of Darron Gibson. We fall to pieces without him, weak in defence, exceptionally poor in attack.

Fellaini, Heitinga, Naismith out
Fer/Capoue/McCarthy, Lescott, Sinclair, Vossen, Cornelius in

Andy Carroll and Wayne Rooney IN !
Lescott as well.

Fellaini, not bothered, and sick of reading about him.

Moyes, you have lost a lot of respect for the way you have acted in the last few months, and in my opinion, your fannying on has ruined this season.

Moyes out - not sure who to replace him. If I could have any manager I'd have either have Ancelotti or Klopp. Although from a more realistic list I'd have any of the following: Steve Clarke, Michael Laudrup, Gus Poyet, Zola, Frank de Boer, Martin Jol, (Eddie Howe?? - although maybe not yet, see how bournemouth do in the championship first), Solskjaer, Marco van Basten

I also think we need a behind the scenes reshuffle.

Out - Fellaini if he wants to go and the money's there, Naismith, Jelavic, Pienaar, Heitinga, Neville, Hitzlesperger, Howard, Gueye

In - Fer, Douglas (free), Guzan, Vossen, Benteke, Natkho (free), Großkreutz, Ben Yedder, Bassong

Prediction -

If something like what I said happens, then European push and maybe a trophy
What will probably happen 8th/9th under a crap manager

Moyes Out - bring someone who preaches youth debelopment and good football.

Players out - just the obvious ones, neville, hitz, heitinga, gueye, and naismith.

Players in - fer, sinclair, honda, douglas (free), frimpong (free)

Prediction - depends on who is the manager but probably 5th and a cup at a minimum. 4th at most.

It'll be a transition season I reckon

At this point, I still think Moyes might just sign a new deal. If he does, I reckon Felli gets sold, Heitinga goes and maybe Baines gets sold too. Not sure who we bring in if this happens but I doubt it will be any big "name" guys

Hopefully, the younger players start getting more games and either Barkley or Duffy become a regular first teamer (Maybe both)

If Moyes stays and the team being slightly weaker than it is now, I'm thinking a finish between 10th to 6th. Doubt we'll win a cup unless we take the League Cup seriously and play proper full strength teams in it (The fact we've never tried this baffles me)

If Moyes goes, then it's all up for grabs. Good manager will probably get us a similar league place and maybe a cup. An average manager will maybe get us top 10 and that's about it. A crap manager may do even worse.

Regardless of who manages, what players we get and who leaves will determine our season. If most of the squad stays and we find some deals, there's cause for some optimism. If some of our better players leave then I reckon it will be a tough 2-3 seasons.

There's the ongoing issue of us having practically no money of course and also the stadium issue. I think that whatever happens, we'll be lucky to get a top 6 finish next year. Until we get some proper money in, I think it's the best we can expect. Rather than playing the club down, I believe this is more an admittance of our financial limitations. Our first 11 is good enough to beat any team in the Prem on our best day. We just don't have adequate back up for them because we can't afford to buy it.

Moyes to stay for me (This is the most important point for me)
Top Striker to come, Moyes should be allowed to spend around 16 million on one.
Sell Fellaini if we get a big bid, would accept anything over 24 miliion, use this to get two players in which is a new defender and a new mifielder.

Moyes I think will leave.

What I would like to happen -
Players out: Hibbertinho, Osman, Jelavic, Heitinga, Neville (obvs), Naismith. Pienaar just needs benched

Players in: Fer, Benteke, Rooney and about 5 more quality players. Can but dream!

I'd take what the RS did last season (Carling Cup, FA Cup final, derby win, 8th finish) as im sick of being nearly men

Status
Not open for further replies.