Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im going out on a limb and say we stick with Big Dunc until winter break. Get a coach in, oriented with the facility, its players etc. I would hate for a coach to come in during a tough strech, not have the results we want, and lose the fans. Then again, he could come in, give confidence, and go into winter break on a high

Don't know what sport you watch mate, but footballers here don't get a winter break.

I think the club needs to make an appointment well before the transfer window opens. I know we're not going to be buying big, but anyone we do bring in could be crucial to our season, so it's important that the new manager reviews the current state of the squad and speaks to Brands about what's required.

Don't know what sport you watch mate, but footballers here don't get a winter break.

I think the club needs to make an appointment well before the transfer window opens. I know we're not going to be buying big, but anyone we do bring in could be crucial to our season, so it's important that the new manager reviews the current state of the squad and speaks to Brands about what's required.
Don't they? There's a 2 week break around the FA cup in late January early February isn't there?

I think the board would like the elder statesman Ancelotti teamed with the apprentice Ferguson.

We will have to wait to see how this develops but in one week Duncan Ferguson has created more excitement around Everton than we have seen in ages.

The board will be looking to see if there is something in this that can be used by the club.

If that transpires I think a lot of supporters would get on board with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.