• Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish.

They said 5minutes ago it was Emery.
1mxnum.jpg

If its Pereira the board are not only fools but Brands needs booting.

Blokes Silva MRKII - after the nightmare of Silva for 18 months its absolutely foolish to appoint a like for like manager.

It would have been like going from Alladyce and appointing Moyes/Bruce.

Has to be someone better than this joker ffs.

m8 just think about how bad Everton's season has been, Now we are two points behind Arsenal. (Arsenal have a game in hand.) That's how bad Emery was. Of course the shoe might fit better at a different club he really hasn't convinced me at all.
I’m not sure his style is right for us but I reckon a new man at Arsenal will need a lot more time

I'm kirsty gallacher
You shoot down every rumour from every single source . Do you nor think someone may know something.
Pereira has been mentioned as a possible by joyce, hunter and king.

Have you kept track of how many mentions by "sources" have been smushed out? It's got to be a large percentage.

Not that hard to fathom is it.
You have a number of candidates and you are seeing who is interested and who is not . So if one does not work out you have another in the pipeline.

When they are essentially saying they've settled on a candidate but are also still exploring, I don't see reason to give it any attention.

Lets just hope his agent is playing the chinese club like a fiddle to get a bigger wage.

If not im done if this fella turns up - would honestly rather Dunc or Moyes get it be arsed with another jarg bloke whos had abar 6 clubs in 6 years and won nothing but pots in farmer leagues like Greece & China.

Someone slap Brands across the face and tell him to WAKE UP.

I'm kirsty gallacher
You shoot down every rumour from every single source . Do you nor think someone may know something.
Pereira has been mentioned as a possible by joyce, hunter and king.

Pereira is defo on the list.

Never denied that, im just making people aware that Sky is not a media source anybody should trust.

People wont take any notice anyway and believe everything they read.

But you have spent an awful lot of time today defending them.

Status
Not open for further replies.