Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the replies to those tweets, the Arsenal fans are fuming at the possibility of Marcelino being their new manager

He does play with a very low block of 9 players and relies on counter attacks. Not sure if Arsenal would like that

Maybe not, but with it being a home game, Dunc was helped there.

Not sure he'd have got that response had it been Chelsea away, shall we say.

We were also extremely fortunate Chelsea cocked up that counter attack at the very start of the game where they had a 9 on 3 because we were outrageously open playing a 4-4-2 with everyone running around like lunatics. If we'd gone 1-0 down that would have been relegation for the blue boys. Fortunately we didn't and then we scored and won the game so okay congratulations Duncan.

Unless its a total off the radar manager/ coach its starting to look like there are 4 or 5 very good ones that ourselves and Arsenal are persuing.
For obvious reasons Arsenal will have their pick of the bunch , leaving 3 or 4 very good options for us to have a go at.
Of the ones on offer I see good points although different in each of them and as long as they are a good fit for the club I'm more than happy.
At the very least it takes Rafael , Moyes , Fat Sam et al out of the equation.

I just think, in theory, quite a similar background to Emery. I think Kovac is more likely for them.

Whereas I think this guy for us - very good chance.

Blammos.
,...Mikel Arteta 'the leading candidate' to take over at Arsenal - Telegraph

This is the type of thing Marcelino did at Valencia:

B7062799-E162-4B2E-9F32-E7D5CA3D347A.jpeg

We were also extremely fortunate Chelsea cocked up that counter attack at the very start of the game where they had a 9 on 3 because we were outrageously open playing a 4-4-2 with everyone running around like lunatics. If we'd gone 1-0 down that would have been relegation for the blue boys. Fortunately we didn't and then we scored and won the game so okay congratulations Duncan.

Thanks to Kurt Zouma for being absolutely terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.