Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to think outside the box....

Blanc on the list, currently out of work, won stuff - no idea on his style of play!

Roberto Martinez, wheels came off last time due to poor signings. Think he could work well with a DOF this time?!

It would certainly be a gamble but I think Robert Moreno could be an interesting appointment. Got Spain to the Euros playing a great style before he had to make way. Sometimes the devil you don't know is better than the devil you do. I would see how it works out for a few months and if we are still in relegation come March time then its time to press the emergency Moyes button.

It would certainly be a gamble but I think Robert Moreno could be an interesting appointment. Got Spain to the Euros playing a great style before he had to make way. Sometimes the devil you don't know is better than the devil you do. I would see how it works out for a few months and if we are still in relegation come March time then its time to press the emergency Moyes button.

He’s only ever been an assistant manager until his short interim spell with Spain. Even worse shout than Arteta this.

Rafael - a person who will be unpopular with large sections of the fanbase , plays a defensive style and gets results to get us out of trouble.. Sounds a bit like Big Sam doesn't it.

Last edited:

Don't want Martinez Moyes or any other loser. Want a manager who shows some passion, will be all over the players if they don't perform and feels a defeat like he is a fan. And can win something for us.
Im lucky I've seen us win trophy's. Going to that carabo cup game against Watford last month when it was £5/£10 for young lads to get in I was amazed at how many young lads were there. Especially as some of their mates follow the devil and support the RS and it must be tempting to follow a winner. We need a trophy for them
Not asking much am I

Rafael. His team are 10th in a poor league and just got stuffed 5. 1
That's good. Means no compo needed when he's sacked next week.

Seriously though it just shows if you are in trouble you don't go out and get a good foreign manager who doesn't know the league as it won't work.

I'd still take him for us.

I dont rate Benitez, chequebook manager.

However, Dalian only just got promoted and he only joined in the summer.

Ex colleagues mrs is from there and he said theyre building something long term...spending a massive amount on copying Real Madrids infrastructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.