Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since ya'll done f'ed up with Mourinho...it's off to the next best thing.

Diego_Simeone_-_01.jpg
If only... If only...

Seriously though, not on a wind up (because I’ve said it before today) I don’t think Hughes would be THAT terrible an option. He’s proven he can create organised, hard to beat sides in the past, playing decent Football too - and he can also be very shrewd in the transfer market.

Obviously I’d rather we showed the ambition to go for an Allegri, Pochettino etc but I don’t believe we’d be able to in all honesty. My personal preference is the man in my avatar. We’ll likely need to look a tier or two below the top, top coaches perhaps at the likes of Spalletti, Marcelino and Hughes - assuming we appoint an available manager (which Is likely given the compensation we’d need to pay to release an employed coach from their contract again)

Got a horrible feeling we’re going to end up with Hughton.

look at how are players walked off today ! No fear of failure and almost emotionless , which is pretty much how they perform too.
look at silva on the sidelines , sulky and no passion.

we need someone who dishes out a rollicking , can motivate players and make them fearful to not put in a performance and walk off that pitch.

pride and passion is the historical foundation of our best Everton teams, it’s redundant now and has been haemorrhaging it for years.

the moment Norwich scored their first goal , Marco should have been screaming at those players and expressing his emotion and motivation for every pass tackle and shot from the sidelines ! He stood there with his hands in his pockets with the look of a puppy who’s been told off for pooping in the house ! Pathetic !

Seriously though, not on a wind up (because I’ve said it before today) I don’t think Hughes would be THAT terrible an option. He’s proven he can create organised, hard to beat sides in the past, playing decent Football too - and he can also be very shrewd in the transfer market.

Obviously I’d rather we showed the ambition to go for an Allegri, Pochettino etc but I don’t believe we’d be able to in all honesty. My personal preference is the man in my avatar. We’ll likely need to look a tier or two below the top, top coaches perhaps at the likes of Spalletti, Marcelino and Hughes - assuming we appoint an available manager (which Is likely given the compensation we’d need to pay to release an employed coach from their contract again)

Got a horrible feeling we’re going to end up with Hughton.
Southampton sacked him because he was terrible. Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.