Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, same with English managers... If it was a foreign/English thing every club would have an English manager.

yes there is that, but some of these foreign coaches get afforded a lot more time and are given big jobs , just like silva has been with nothing of note on their cv

If and when Silva departs, I hope we get a character in with a bit of fire in their belly.

Someone who really lives and breathes the game and can actually inspire a team.

No manager reaches this level without living and breathing the game. And the dedication required to reach this level certainly means they will have some fire in their belly.

Being able to inspire a team is a completely different story of course, however I don't think that's what lets Marco down. We've had a number of false dawns and 'turned corners' which implies he can get the team up for it when he needs to. I think his biggest downfall is he's incredibly naive tactically and he's too reactive as a manager.

sam Allardyce got 8th the year before ..

its hardly an achievement getting that arsenal team to 5th

infact id say it was ahuge failure not getting champs league , either by league pos or europa win
A comparison with sam and 8th and 5th with 70 points is ridiculous Frank.
1 point of 4th and 2 off 3rd. A europa league final as well.
I'd love to see us flop like that .

A comparison with sam and 8th and 5th with 70 points is ridiculous Frank.
1 point of 4th and 2 off 3rd. A europa league final as well.
I'd love to see us flop like that .

he must be a top manager then …. have you not heard the arsenal fans , they sound just like our fan base regards silva

doesn't know what hes doin, cant win away … poor tactics, bad subs

but YES lets go get him, hed do a job here

*groans

he must be a top manager then …. have you not heard the arsenal fans , they sound just like our fan base regards silva

*groans
He is a very good manager yes.
That arsenal team is not brilliant and he done well last season. Won 7 away games. His record before that was very good .
Fans moaning about a manager on a bad run. Who would have thought it.
They moaned about wenger too.

*groans

....Plus, can you imagine how much more fume there would be if every interview started with

'GUD E-BENNING!'

....Plus, can you imagine how much more fume there would be if every interview started with

'GUD E-BENNING!'

his pressers are even worse than silvas... its just mambo jambo , complete BS.

add to the fact he cant even decide who the leader of the team is , the team decide the captain ???

how do these fools get premier league teams to hire them , its beyond me

No manager reaches this level without living and breathing the game. And the dedication required to reach this level certainly means they will have some fire in their belly.

Being able to inspire a team is a completely different story of course, however I don't think that's what lets Marco down. We've had a number of false dawns and 'turned corners' which implies he can get the team up for it when he needs to. I think his biggest downfall is he's incredibly naive tactically and he's too reactive as a manager.
Koemoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.