Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOURINHO ALLEGRI SIMEONE never happening. They aren’t dropping down to our level

DYCHE MOYES their names shouldn’t be mentioned at all. Pls make it stop

BENITEZ HOWE personally believe it should be a NO WAY. We are a mess with the fan base majorly peed off so hiring Benitez who would be hated by many from day one is not a good move. Howe is another middling Koeman/Silva appointment from within the league.

All the rest I can understand shouts for along with other names not listed like Setien and Bielsa

I’d go Setien Gallardo or Marcelino but I don’t have a bloody clue if any options available are a sure thing or a good idea and suspect the majority of them would also have the fans raging at them within a year.

If they are thinking of changing, sticking with Silva whilst all this is worked out is essential. We are not in any urgent panic situation despite how much the team/manager are currently driving us crazy.

MOURINHO ALLEGRI SIMEONE never happening. They aren’t dropping down to our level

DYCHE MOYES their names shouldn’t be mentioned at all. Pls make it stop

BENITEZ HOWE personally believe it should be a NO WAY. We are a mess with the fan base majorly peed off so hiring Benitez who would be hated by many from day one is not a good move. Howe is another middling Koeman/Silva appointment from within the league.

All the rest I can understand shouts for along with other names not listed like Setien and Bielsa

I’d go Setien Gallardo or Marcelino but I don’t have a bloody clue if any options available are a sure thing or a good idea and suspect the majority of them would also have the fans raging at them within a year.

If they are thinking of changing, sticking with Silva whilst all this is worked out is essential. We are not in any urgent panic situation despite how much the team/manager are currently driving us crazy.
Aren’t Barca looking at Gallardo?

Bielsa is an interesting shout
He for me is the only one I would get, can’t see us attracting a top manager. The others are just as big gamble. At least Bielsa would kick these players in the back side and get them working hard. If you work harder than your opponent your quality should then provide the difference. Man City are the perfect example obviously not to the same levels.

I'm confused by the Mourinho stuff.

Respect from players? And all this other stuff...

That train started to leave the station at Chelsea and departed en route to a trainwreck at Man Utd. The guy single handedly destroyed his reputation over the course of about a year in a way I've never seen before.

I don't see anything that leads me to believing players respect or want to play for the guy. His act is old and tired, no one wants to deal with him or play for him.

When the team wins, it's all Jose. When they lose he throws anyone and everyone under the bus. He has been exposed for what he is.

Their were a ton of openings at big clubs since he got canned from United and his name was never rumored at any of them.
Plus does anyone really think he would seriously consider coming here? He will be demanding to go to a club with the potential to break transfer records and attract the best players in the world, it's at least 30 odd years since we've been in that position.

The big worry for me is that if we wait much longer the potential for a new manager to do something this season vanishes. Look at our Christmas fixture list. We could be in a serious relegation scrap if we replace Silva much later, and that changes the managerial target from someone with a future vision to someone up for a Sam Allardyce rescue mission.

The Mourinho shouts are embarrassing. He'd never come to a club that would have a party over a 6th placed finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.