Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are people actually saying allegri, Mourinho, or Simeone.

It's just so pointless and delusional.

If you throw enough cash at the situation anything is possible. The question is with the team we have built already does a quality manager believe that they can be enough to persuade the kind of player in one or two positions to make us really a proposition worth while.

I just want to see Diego manage us for 1 game, just 1 game to watch how he explodes on the touchline before running on and chinning 1 of our players.

I could die a happy man.

Yet you don't think EFC are a big club...are you ok? I mean that sincerely do you need any help?

Of the ones grounded even a little tiny bit in reality I'd like if we made a push for Gallardo soon because I think he's in our range for now but will not be if River win the Libertadores again.

I'd have Dean Smith before any of the PL managers listed. I think Villa play really good stuff and are mostly held back by having some really poor options on the wings. Honestly Iwobi and Richarlison in his system could be quite good.

If you throw enough cash at the situation anything is possible. The question is with the team we have built already does a quality manager believe that they can be enough to persuade the kind of player in one or two positions to make us really a proposition worth while.

I'm afraid the answer is an emphatic no. These managers won't even think about joining us. Are people seriously suggesting Simeone is going to jump ship from Atletico mid-season to manage a team in 17th. The delusion is strong if people actually believe this.

I'm all for getting the best possible manager in. But screaming about ambition and demanding we appoint unattainable managers is just so pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.