Not open for further replies.
Mourinho
Eddie Howe
Roberto Mancini
Nuno Esprito Santo
Pellegrini
Thomas Tuchel

The Cowley brothers could get a tune out of this rabble

I want Arteta and have done since last winter. If we don't take him someone else will and it will be their gain and our loss.

We need someone to unite the club and help the club refind it's identity. Our current identity is perennial underachievers where bang average players can make millions for their pension pot without any pressure to succeed.

We need a young hungry manager, with a good football education.

That list to start the thread is truly depressing.
Moyes by a mile , followed by Rafael.
My missus is a Blackpool season ticket holder and I watched many Holloway games. If you think El Fraudo and Silva can't set a team up to defend , . then think again. Holloway is different class !!
I understand the calls for Arteta, I like Howe but not sure it sends out the right message (although Marcel can help with that) , but think the guy from Valencia may be the one.
Silva has to go though.

I want Arteta and have done since last winter. If we don't take him someone else will and it will be their gain and our loss.

We need someone to unite the club and help the club refind it's identity. Our current identity is perennial underachievers where bang average players can make millions for their pension pot without any pressure to succeed.

Its such a big risk though. I don't think any top 6 club would appoint Arteta .Everyone thought Shearer was going to save Newcastle and he didn't. I'm not saying they would be rubbish managers but surely you want an established manager.
I'd go for the wolves manager.

Its such a big risk though. I don't think any top 6 club would appoint Arteta .Everyone thought Shearer was going to save Newcastle and he didn't. I'm not saying they would be rubbish managers but surely you want an established manager.
I'd go for the wolves manager.

Shearer never worked under Guardiola or worked with back to back title winning sides who managed a treble one of those years.

He never won anything as a player tho...he wasn't even capped.

What make you think MA would do a job?

He never won anything as a player tho...he wasn't even capped.

What make you think MA would do a job?

Because I want Guardiola. But I can't have Guardiola.

So I'll have the next best thing. His assistant who knows exactly what it's like to be inside a treble winning dressing room, learning from the best manager in the world every day. And he understands the important things about the identity we need to refind at Everton.

He's no more of a gamble than any of our last 4 managers. With Martinez, Koeman, BFS, and Silva there were known flaws already evident. With Arteta there's potentially a much higher ceiling.

I want everton to look and feel like everton again. I dunno what this club is at the minute but I really really dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.