Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Gary Neville

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Neville Neville

Votes: 113 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if we even considered ANY of those names on that list, I would seriously consider finding another club to support.

And as for Arteta. Errr, what has he won/achieved? He wasn't even good enough to win a trophy while playing for us. Cahill the same.

I think sacking Silva now would be a panic move if I am honest. But I am seriously not happy and want to see change on the formation and results asap!

I think sacking Silva now would be a panic move if I am honest. But I am seriously not happy and want to see change on the formation and results asap!
Just how long are you prepared to give him mate? I appreciate what you say, but we’ve stunk the place out since pre season bar the wolves game. The rot has well and truly set in and silva’s record suggests he can’t arrest the slide.

Just how long are you prepared to give him mate? I appreciate what you say, but we’ve stunk the place out since pre-season bar the wolves game. The rot has well and truly set in and silva’s record suggests he can’t arrest the slide.
Christmas. I do agree but history proves he's a feast or famine manager and we have a set of fair weather players. I think we need to see if this slump can be arrested or not. But If Brands has his eye on someone better then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.