• Gary Neville

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Neville Neville

Votes: 113 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sad because of this thread.

10 wins in a row would make you all ashamed of yourselves. Make it happen Silva.

If we're including dead people....that Epstein bloke who had the house in New York...and we'll put him in a flat in Walton Road,and re sign Drenthe.....

Not mentioning the God himself - I would take Mancini 100%

Wouldnt stand for the lilly livered players and actually is tactically good.

Given in previous years we always tend to fancy a ‘flavour of the month/season manager’ (Martinez/Koeman etc) no doubt the next shout will be likes of Daniel Farke as his team are doing OK and beat City. However do we need to go back and have a person that GETS Everton - who knows the history of the club and knows exactly what the fans want.

I watched Koeman sit on that bench and see zero passion - the same can be said about Silva today - the guy looked lost and bereft of any ideas of what to do and change it and he sat slumped in his seat looking like he couldn’t give a [Poor language removed]. Dare I compare him, but look at that fella across the park - never sits down, constantly pushing his team, passionately celebrating goals etc - this is what we need and given conversations I have had recently I would not rule out a former manager who totally gets Everton. Yes he moved on for ‘bigger and better things’ at Man Utd but David Moyes ticks the box of a passionate Evertonian. Perhaps working with a Tim Cahill/Arteta - I believe we could bring some passion back to playing in the blue shirt for Everton.

I am sure I will get shot down with ‘never go back’ ‘he [Poor language removed] on us when he went to United’ etc but I got the chance to speak to him personally last week and if I was a betting man (I’m not!!) I would stick money on him being the next manager.

I don’t normally comment or post much stuff here so this is a very rare post from me so am just being honest with my thoughts. Is it the right move or do we need to consider other options? Would welcome your thoughts guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.