Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we fail with Emery we will likely settle for Pellegrini or De Boer as we want to have a manager settled by today week. I feel at that stage we should then go for Rudi Garcia( free) or Mancini or Prandelli (free but negotiating with Lazio?). Garcia won the league with Lille and got Roma repeatedly 2nd after their poor season with Enrique. Mancini was the architect of Man City's rise whilst Prandelli has a good track record. To me De Boer is unproven and his brother is making too much noise whilst the Pellegrini of the last 2 seasons both defensively and when he bought players was not good enough. I am glad Koeman did not come but if Emery does not I would go for the names mentioned. Even AVB is better than Pellegrini and De Boer

I suggested Prandelli early on..doesnt seem to be on the radar

I don't think Simione is impossible when you hear what he has said after the loss, Maybe Everton have been waiting till after the CL final to see if he would be interested.

I am just SO upbeat ...Everton is on the cusp of something amaaaazing.

Too many people on this forum let emotive vicissitude direct their wherewithal.

One day they're up, the next down.

Personally?...I am imbued of illimitable optimism.

It's great that we've got a bit of ambition again behind the scenes . But we've got to face facts after 3 decades of the club being left to rot we've been overtaken by a lot of clubs . It's going to take a few years to build our reputation back up. The whole club needs an image change .

Been away for a week and barely been able to look with crap wifi.

What's the craic?

Is Simeone a GOT joke?

Couple of people have said we met with his reps.

I imagine we would meet or attempt to meet every top managers reps to discuss the position and then come up with a shortlist.

I dont believe we have offered the job to anyone yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.