Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Everton need to play aggressive attacking football, nothing agricultural just a lot of intensity. Goodison just works best that way. Not sure who from the above will bring that back, Seville gave it a bit of that 2nd half of the Europa final but I don't watch them enough to know.

I know the ITKers are going with Emery currently but I'm still sticking with Pellegrini. Nailed on in my mind.

I'm getting use to pellegrini and I have heard from others that he an older Martinez but he not really, his CV is impressive and is a massive upgrade on Martinez and Moyes. Players love playing for him.

I think Everton need to play aggressive attacking football, nothing agricultural just a lot of intensity. Goodison just works best that way. Not sure who from the above will bring that back, Seville gave it a bit of that 2nd half of the Europa final but I don't watch them enough to know.

Definitely Emery mate, he tries to get the fans up for every game as well by going mad on the line.

Not Klopp mad where looks like a scruff, but mad.

If we are to get a top class manager then i would think it would be Pellegrini or Mancini the others are not coming to little old Everton. I doubt most of them know who Everton are

He only says mind the doors
Mind the closing doors
This train is about to depart
Wtf does he know ???

You're not listening intently, he actually says
mind the doors
Mind the closing doors
This train is about to depart
Emery wants to go to Everton
Rainbows are Holograms

And so on

Status