Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you catch up through the pages, this is what it looks like for Esk
200.gif

It's pretty hard to keep up with posts in this thread due to the traffic in it, so bare with me if i'm asking something that is already well covered ground. If Pellegrini is unlikely and Emery/Koeman are both under contract and snub us, who does The Esk say will be next in line? De Boer? Moyes?
Reading between the lines it seems like the order is
Koeman
Emery
De Boer
Pellegrini

We heard Koeman was first choice. He said two are under contracts and two are free. Pellegrini is very unlikely unless others drop out so I guess he's behind De Boer... That's the last 15 pages or so

Why is GOT constantly playing the Moyes card, are some of the mods, staff members ect pushing this Moyes return agenda
He was rubbish here for 11 years
He was found out and flushed at Man U
He was flushed even quicker in Spain
Yet here we are again with GOT pushing him in again
Just what's going on here
Yeah @The Esk, stop playing the Moyles card please.

And can you please update us desperate souls every 5 minutes with the RK sit, or we'll scweam and scweam and scweam until we're thick. Ta

Needs to be done asap! Its going to be huge change this summer with players outof contract etc and we need new manager in to get fitness regrime sorted out so for new season the team can run for more than 20 minutes :)

De Boer is available and is new in premiership so tell him his expected to be extremely blunt and insulting to the the other 19 teams in league :)

Status
Not open for further replies.