Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is we are restricted here, how much room do we actually have time wise to negotiate with prospective candidates? a week at best?

I think he's referring to the fiasco of bill engineering Moyes return, as some are claiming.
It's like the way we do signings. There's a name everyone wants. We get dead excited and then it drags on and on until when the point comes when we buy some no mark who was their pick from the start we're just apathetic.

:(

He stated recently that he was happy at Seville. He's not going to do anything else though really before talks commence is he?

What did you expect him to say? Yes I want to go to Everton? When has any manager ever said that when asked about another job? How many times has a player said, I'm happy here and sign for someone else a few days later? Happens all the time.

Also I imagine Everton won't say a word to ANY media after last summer, surely we all remember the 3 months of Stones to Chelsea every single day and them saying he we will definitely be going to Chelsea, to the OMG why aren't they selling him.

Got to the point where I kinda want koeman just to prove we can entice him...so many people outside of Everton don't believe we are a big enough pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.