Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe anyone at the club is even thinking of Moyes as our next manager. Celtic didn't even want him.

I honestly don't think anyone is. Everything we've seen from Morishi is ambitious. Appointing Moyes doesn't fit in with that.

Benitez and Moyes, both managing in the Championship?

It shows how popular English football is with managers now, that even the second tier can attract decent names.
The championship is one of the most watched leagues in Europe.

After hearing about Emery not winning an away game last season I was thinking is he just another cup manager and wasn't too impressed, but after reading up on his career you realise he's actually a very good manager, he's achieved a lot, his teams finish higher than expected considering he's had to do a lot of rebuilding with loans and frees wherever he's been, he certainly doesn't bottle the big games and has a win rate of 45-50% everywhere he's been, excited if we get him

changed my vote from De boer to Emery

If Emery comes, he'll bin off Deulofeu. Didn't rate him at Sevilla when Geri was on loan there.

Not entirely true mate.

He rated him, he mentioned many a time how he had the talent but his maturity and attitude wasn't right for his hard working Sevilla team. Told him that he needed to grow up, and i think many of us on here will agree that Deulofeu most definitely has matured and grown up.

Will be interesting to see what happens between those two if Emery becomes the EFC boss.

Phil Neville has just horrified me when asked about Emery & Everton on the Copa Del Rey final coverage ...

Said he would be a good fit but then went on to say there are a lot of managers in the frame before nervously chuckling ...

Gary has thrown his name in the hat by his reaction! 'koff Pip.

Status
Not open for further replies.