Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was born and raised in New York. Made loads of trips into Manhattan. I once saw an Everton supporter on the opposite side of the street when I was a wee lad. Over two decades ago.. He looked right at me and yelled out 'no [Poor language removed] way it's going to be Benitez'
This might be the best post I have ever read! Love it

Newcastle was a gamble by Benitez hence the contract get out clause. He was lumped with a bunch of foreign mercinaries not willing to give their best. He has no transfer window either to change the situation. He might be worth a shout but the rs connection might be too much

Newcastle was a gamble by Benitez hence the contract get out clause. He was lumped with a bunch of foreign mercinaries not willing to give their best. He has no transfer window either to change the situation. He might be worth a shout but the rs connection might be too much
Martinez got Wigan relegated. Please don't replace him with a manager that got Newcastle relegated.

Martinez got Wigan relegated. Please don't replace him with a manager that got Newcastle relegated.
Benitez would be replacing one cup manager with another.

A bad fit all round. We can do much better as you know.

I can see it being the fat Spanish waiter.

Newcastle are gone. Lives in the area and despite being an arrogant repulsive individual he has a cv with silverware and big clubs (and Liverpool).
I just can't see it.

And I'm not keen on him.

Joachim Low, That is all...

Would be an amazing appointment.

Unlike the FSW, struggle to believe anyone would want that weapon at our club. Hasn't really set the world alight after leaving the RS, is an icon to that shower of filth, had an absolute meltdown that cost them the title (thankfully), would think he is and would expect to be treated as if he is bigger than the club.

If all that isn't enough, watch him waddle into the lifeboat the minute he's sunk the Geordies like a greedy little mercenary.

Duno who i would want and more important, who can we get, Lowe and Jose wont come, dont want Moyes back, which leave the likes of Benitez and Rodgers, no thank you. I dont want an ex player as they dont have any experiance. The next manager for our club is huge, just have no clue who it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.