Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt hang about and things seem to go a bit pop.

Guardiola

Barca - 4 seasons
Bayern - 3 seasons
City - who knows

Ancelotti
Regianna - 1 season
Parma - 2 seasons
Juventus - 2 seasons
Milan - 8 seasons
Chelsea - 2 seasons
PSG - 2 seasons
Real Madrid - 2 seasons
Bayern - who knows

Just the career path nowadays of the most succesful managers mate really

Biazarrely Klopp with his 7/8 seasons at both prior clubs is more an exception these days, most very succesful managers do one contract at a club then move on, the days of the Fergusons etc are a thing of the past i think, just too much money nowadays which will always demand constant success that no manager can live up too

I personally dont think it will be him anyway, the way hes begging for the job makes it very unlikely.

Personally I would prefer to have a coach who really wants the job as opposed to one like Mourinho who would much rather be elsewhere.

Reactions: Jay
On the possibility of Emery - Speedomick would walk to Spain if he crushes the RS next Wednesday before announcing he's coming to us..

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but de Boer's brother has said that Frank is "at least" as good as Koeman in the most recent statement. Now it seems less likely he is trying to push Valencia and Inter's hand and is really just interested in managing us since his brother is downplaying his rivals specific to this job.

Personally I would prefer to have a coach who really wants the job as opposed to one like Mourinho who would much rather be elsewhere.

Everton is De Boer's second choice...for whatever reason his 1st choice tanked so he's now making a play for us.

So we shouldnt take a risk?

We should appoint Koeman cos hes a steady eddie?

Nar, take the chance on somebody that won something this decade, its like you WANT Sammy Lee in the Goodison dugout.
Bergkamp is staying at Ajax, so why would that little Ferrit come here?

I want Mourinho ideally, but I'd certainly take Koeman over FDB, but I will support FDB if he comes as its only a risk whereas Martinez was a forgone conclusion. That's why my patience was thin, I just want what's best for Everton/ians

Status
Not open for further replies.