Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have little choice but to go with a young up and coming manager no established high profile manager will touch us, I know we could pay a fortune in wages but so can others.

I have already started not watching every game. I never missed one that I could watch ever... I honestly can't handle 18months of him tbh
I am giving Moshiri the benefit of the doubt here. I've said from day one the eighteen month deal is so Sam can go at the end of the season without any fuss or bother when the proper manager will be appointed at the season end.
Bumpy times ahead over the next fortnight or so as I see us still sitting on our present points total after the next two games.

I have already started not watching every game. I never missed one that I could watch ever... I honestly can't handle 18months of him tbh
I am giving Moshiri the benefit of the doubt here. I've said from day one the eighteen month deal is so Sam can go at the end of the season without any fuss or bother when the proper manager will be appointed at the season end.
Bumpy times ahead over the next fortnight or so as I see us still sitting on our present points total after the next two games.

Probably big Sam will not be our manager next season but we are not rush to change a manager now.
I expect Sam to rebuild the defense and lead us to stay at prem. only.
To oversee our squard, I hope the next manager is someone like ranieri, simone to play quick counter attack style...

A winner a young hungry manager who doesn't talk us down and has a ethos, strategy and long term vision. Who plays attacking football who doesn't wave the white flag at any ground. If you are going to lose at least have a go.

sigh......you have just described Roberto Martinez circa June 2013 ;)

Everton and Bobby......almost awesome together :(

Status
Not open for further replies.