Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG FAT SAMS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
you have to admit, its got a ring to it

Allardyce would be bad enough but if he brings that little rodent with him then he’s even more of a clown than I thought he was.

End of the day I’ll still get behind the boys in the RBJ but Christ what an absolute p1ss take this season has become.

Listen, I do not want him to be our manager, but I am not going to not support MY club or get behind the club because he is appointed.

Football is a corrupt industry led by corrupt officials.

I salute you for going for over 5 decades but how you can place such significance on the appointment of this man yet (on the face of it anyway) be ok with us having mercenary players is beyond me.

Equally, we had Moyes run down a contract, Martinez demand his full pay packet..they are all the same mate. Sam's fault is he got caught.
There's prisons full of people like that.

Youve changed your tune about supporting him to "MY club"....is right.

Brutal honestly for our fans is, as much as many don't like it sam is one of only a few we could get now whilst in this mess.
Lets take for instance the poll above-
Dyche and Silva doing good jobs- Wont leave
Tuchel has no epl experience never mind relegation
Simeone was a great shout by the bookies to make some money.
Hiddink may not be keen on job atm.
Rhinos not good enough full stop.

And any other names, foncesa etc are not names a struggling side goes for.
We HAVE to support him tho, lets be honest we should only be interested on sams football record, other than Newcastle hes done well on minimal budgets such as Bolton in Europe and attracting players like JJ Okocha so what can he do with money.

We can all hope for a big name but at this moment in time we have to stay up

There's prisons full of people like that.

Youve changed your tune about supporting him to "MY club"....is right.

I have never once said I back Allardyce for the job.

But we do need to all either sod off or get behind him, the club, whatever. Make Goodison a place we all want to go to again.

It is my club, it is your club too. Its all of our club and were the most important part of it. Managers come and go. We should remain.

Always going on about having players with a bit of snide... Finally a manager with a bit of snide. Welcome home Sam. Exciting times.

While not trying to dictate to other Evertonians how they should support Everton, but understanding that the club is a massive crash cash atm (and therefore sizeable Sam might be the best we can actually do), this has to be a laugh?

There’s absolutely nothing exciting about any of this unless you’re a sadistic type.

If all the offended fans are to be believed, there’s probably going to be around 20k there on Saturday
If it's 20,000 season ticket holders, then they have my utmost respect. No need to have a go at people who have paid upfront to watch a pile of crap and then get a manager nobody wants to be thrown at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.