Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prevenger17, @Steve0, @ToffeeDan @Zatara, @MoutsGoat, @ToffeeTim and all you other deluded fools, your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

does anyone remember the optimism when Moshiri took over? "We're millionaires", "we can now buy some of the best players in Europe coz we're minted", "the kopites heads will be falling off", the new ground. Walsh is the real reason Leics won the League. We’re back among the big boys. Then in June. Keane is better than VVD, Klaasen will be a beast. Sandro will take the League by storm, Rooney the Legend returns home. The balance of power is shifting on Merseyside, the Kopites are worried, they've only bought a Chelsea reject to improve the 1st 11. We've had talk on here about Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone etc, some of the Worlds best. A look at the betting for next Manager will tell you exactly where your pecking order is English football. As Everton have embarrassed themselves in Europe, both on AND off the pitch,Liverpool are sitting top of their CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group, unbeaten. The kopites heads are indeed falling off...........with laugher. It's hilarious. I doubt you will get relegated because you DO have some talented players but when you can't score AND can't defend, it spells trouble, let's hope it carries on and you drop down, never to return. Tee hee. Cheers for months and months of amusement. It's been fun. The funniest bits by far have been the quite magnificent levels of delusions of grandeur. The transfer thread and all the chest beating, bragging and blind optimism. An honorary mention to the Koeman thread around the time of 'Christmas tree gate' which showed what a peculiar bunch of supporters you are with strange aversion to Red. Oh and the Moshiri buying the LiverBirds thread, oh, and a thread that turned into a contest of who hated YNWA the most and turned a poster or 2 to violence...........all Because of a song!!!!! Weirdos. Lol. It brought me many hearty laughs My fun has been had though. It doesn't get much funnier.,,..........but hey, Liverpool lost a 3 goal lead on Tuesday so it's not all bad eh?
Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll win a few more 'Liverpool lost a game' trophies before the seasons end. Never know, you might even win a Derby, it's been long enough and you're defo due a win. I'm sure most of you would have took finishing 17th and winning a Derby, before the season started anyway,as it means that much to yers. 22 years and counting without a pot, apart from a few 'Liverpool losing a final' trophies. There's always the cuckoo clock to look at though. We go the game, that's what we do? 17000, 3k of which were Atalanta? The stadium thread was another great one too, obsessive about having a bigger capacity than the RS? Yers are obsessed by Liverpool, every single thread on here you will find some mention of Liverpool crammed in, it's genuinely weird. It Would have been quite funny to see that crowd last night in a 60k capacity ground though. Here's to a successful relegation. Thanks for the entertainment.

Wool.

Better than clinging onto the coat tails of West Brom and Bournemouth. Everton would have an open top bus for winning a Derby and every player would be inducted into the hall of Legends or whatever it’s called. Heck, there was nearly an open top bus for signing Michael Keane and Klaasen!!!!! Lolz

Playground stuff

Bet the Kopites heads will be falling (again) when you unveil Simeone.............. Or Dyche. Or that fella that got relegated last season.

@Prevenger17, @Steve0, @ToffeeDan @Zatara, @MoutsGoat, @ToffeeTim and all you other deluded fools, your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

does anyone remember the optimism when Moshiri took over? "We're millionaires", "we can now buy some of the best players in Europe coz we're minted", "the kopites heads will be falling off", the new ground. Walsh is the real reason Leics won the League. We’re back among the big boys. Then in June. Keane is better than VVD, Klaasen will be a beast. Sandro will take the League by storm, Rooney the Legend returns home. The balance of power is shifting on Merseyside, the Kopites are worried, they've only bought a Chelsea reject to improve the 1st 11. We've had talk on here about Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone etc, some of the Worlds best. A look at the betting for next Manager will tell you exactly where your pecking order is English football. As Everton have embarrassed themselves in Europe, both on AND off the pitch,Liverpool are sitting top of their CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group, unbeaten. The kopites heads are indeed falling off...........with laugher. It's hilarious. I doubt you will get relegated because you DO have some talented players but when you can't score AND can't defend, it spells trouble, let's hope it carries on and you drop down, never to return. Tee hee. Cheers for months and months of amusement. It's been fun. The funniest bits by far have been the quite magnificent levels of delusions of grandeur. The transfer thread and all the chest beating, bragging and blind optimism. An honorary mention to the Koeman thread around the time of 'Christmas tree gate' which showed what a peculiar bunch of supporters you are with strange aversion to Red. Oh and the Moshiri buying the LiverBirds thread, oh, and a thread that turned into a contest of who hated YNWA the most and turned a poster or 2 to violence...........all Because of a song!!!!! Weirdos. Lol. It brought me many hearty laughs My fun has been had though. It doesn't get much funnier.,,..........but hey, Liverpool lost a 3 goal lead on Tuesday so it's not all bad eh?
Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll win a few more 'Liverpool lost a game' trophies before the seasons end. Never know, you might even win a Derby, it's been long enough and you're defo due a win. I'm sure most of you would have took finishing 17th and winning a Derby, before the season started anyway,as it means that much to yers. 22 years and counting without a pot, apart from a few 'Liverpool losing a final' trophies. There's always the cuckoo clock to look at though. We go the game, that's what we do? 17000, 3k of which were Atalanta? The stadium thread was another great one too, obsessive about having a bigger capacity than the RS? Yers are obsessed by Liverpool, every single thread on here you will find some mention of Liverpool crammed in, it's genuinely weird. It Would have been quite funny to see that crowd last night in a 60k capacity ground though. Here's to a successful relegation. Thanks for the entertainment.
thank u for your undercover work buddy. this is a great final analysis report. right now however the everton are just focusing on 40 points. which is one figure greater than the 39 innocent fans your boys murdered in a cup final. still who cares if u posted an an unconvincing evertonian for a year for your big finale!! them 39 were asking for it any way isnt that right buddy??

It’s so much more funny given the amount if optimism and tubthumping over the last 18 months though. Yeah, I really wish we were founders, sticks in my throat big time that does. Well jealous of all the ‘Everton Firsts’ too. Can’t have it all though

You gave us this though mate, nothing - seriously nothing we could do would come close to the amount of comedy value this will always have

DPJV6HyWAAAWRUp.jpg

Everton are behind Apollen who have 3 Internationals, the club is worth £14m, spent £26k in the last two seasons and have a p/t Bus Conductor as a manager and an average attendance of 2669.
*snigger*

Status
Not open for further replies.