Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton are behind Apollen who have 3 Internationals, the club is worth £14m, spent £26k in the last two seasons and have a p/t Bus Conductor as a manager and an average attendance of 2669.
*snigger*
So let's read this right.

You've been on this site a while, pretending to he a blue, waiting, waiting, waiting for the club to be this low before you have the confidence enough to reveal your true colours and take the mick and have a laugh? No guts or honour in that.

Truth is, we're laughing at and crying about our own club enough that your efforts are a drop in the ocean. I really thnk you've wasted your time.

Bet you wish your lot were there at the start though, eh? Bet you wish you had founders running through your veins. Bet you wish you could buy that with your money.

lol I can't believe you've jumped on the defensive Stevon.

He's spot on, let him have his crack. He's hardly saying anything we haven't debated ourselves in this very forum.

Fair bloody play.

Not really defensive at all mate, i don't know a single person on here who wasn't fully aware he was a red.

So him trying to reveal his master con artist routine is the funniest thing i have seen in a whilst, a con requires people actually believe you

Better than clinging onto the coat tails of West Brom and Bournemouth. Everton would have an open top bus for winning a Derby and every player would be inducted into the hall of Legends or whatever it’s called. Heck, there was nearly an open top bus for signing Michael Keane and Klaasen!!!!! Lolz
Heads gone.

So let's read this right.

You've been on this site a while, pretending to he a blue, waiting, waiting, waiting for the club to be this low before you have the confidence enough to reveal your true colours and take the mick and have a laugh? No guts or honour in that.

Truth is, we're laughing at and crying about our own club enough that your efforts are a drop in the ocean. I really thnk you've wasted your time.

Bet you wish your lot were there at the start though, eh? Bet you wish you had founders running through your veins. Bet you wish you could buy that with your money.

It’s so much more funny given the amount if optimism and tubthumping over the last 18 months though. Yeah, I really wish we were founders, sticks in my throat big time that does. Well jealous of all the ‘Everton Firsts’ too. Can’t have it all though

Status
Not open for further replies.