• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED MATE

I could honestly understand people saying this if we were 20th with 0 points and 18th or 19th were on 11 points... Come on mate, don't let it get to you that bad, the leagues awful mate

No need to shout . I didn’t say we’d get relegated mate , I said a defeat and we’d we be right back in it . We’d be four points off the bottom with the second worse GD in the division potentially in the bottom three in mid November . That absolutely doesn’t mean we’d be relegated but it’s almost a textbook definition of being right in it .

If Unsworth gets it I can see Moyes's WHU finishing above you in midtable ... Would be an horrendous appointment all because of a fluky win against Watford ?

I tell you who we will finish above in the football league in general.

Your disgusting rat infested cesspit of a club and your subhuman head patting bozo fans

It's like the Neuer stat that says Guardiola's Bayern side could have played without a keeper as statistically they could have conceded every single on target shot they faced and still won the leagueor something like that.

The reality is that without a keeper the other sides would have took potshots from all over the place and the Bayern defence would not have had the option of utilising a very good sweeper keeper as an option to pass to when under pressure.
That is still a crazy stat if true but yea I agree.

Sorry mate that's not the message that is being picked up here. It's got nothing to do with Unsworth or Allardyce, both of which are less than ideal options.

It's more - 'Mosh is a carpet bagger who will not do what it takes to get a proper manager in' - going Venky max in front of our faces.
lol

What he said ^

I refer you to above mate , I haven’t said we’d get relegated. It’s like that two Ronnie’s sketch answering the question before last .

For clarity I don’t personally believe we’ll be relegated Which is why I posted this reply

Last sentence aside I agree with every word of that post .

To somebody whose last line was suggesting unsworth would relegate us . All of which doesn’t mean that we can completely ignore some terrible performances, form and team shape both before and after Koeman’s departure . If cleverly scored that pen we’d be 17th , that to me is in it .

I think there is a split you know , I honestly do . I think a lot of people are really vocal about hating allardyce and I think on social media in particular. I also think a few people have openly said they’d vote with their feet if he was appointed. However I also know quite a few lads who are deeply concerned about our position and the risks of an unsworth appointment.

I’m not saying people want allardyce appointed but I do think they’re worried about unsworth .
I think his starting line ups have been dreadful. But I'm curious to see what he could do with a run of games in the PL and not having to play and downgrade cup games...which is what he had to do in the last three weeks.

I think his starting line ups have been dreadful. But I'm curious to see what he could do with a run of games in the PL and not having to play and downgrade cup games...which is what he had to do in the last three weeks.

I think the more time on the training pitch then generally the better , I don’t know if unsworth is a coach though . I’d hope it’d do some good but it’s reliant on what team shape he looks to work with as well. You’d certainly hope it’d be a positive but god knows mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.