Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Everton Football club. I suspect Moshiri couldn't care less if he had mine as well.

I think the better question to ask is; just what lengths or rather depths, as a supporter are you prepared to accept.

In my opinion, If Alladyce was in any other business besides football he would be facing prosecution. I find employing such a character anathema to what this club represents.

I don't buy into the argument that him or even Dyche are the only options, to save us from the "claim" we are going to be relegated.

Instead I think that it is a narrative that has been pushed by certain people in a media frenzy.

To hold this viewpoint is not delusion. It's Evertonians refusing to accept being force fed false options.
Can't argue with any of that. What has dyche done with Burnley that people think he can do a job for us

What about Marcel Koller. Swiss. No compo required. Got Austria playing some great stuff with a limited team. He is well liked on the streets of Vienna.

Austria were absolutely dreadful before he came along. He sorted them out and got them playing some great stuff before euro 16.

He's no fat Sam. And I suppose the money we save on Sam we can use to pay of dyche when we dont go anywere other than 12th for 2 years.

The clubs a disgrace.

It's a bit like someone saying "would you like a kick in the bollocks now or would you prefer to wait 15 minutes".

I'd have him before Sam all day long, but I'd have my 4 year old daughter managing Everton before him so that ain't a ringing endorsement of Dyche.

What about Marcel Koller. Swiss. No compo required. Got Austria playing some great stuff with a limited team. He is well liked on the streets of Vienna.

Austria were absolutely dreadful before he came along. He sorted them out and got them playing some great stuff before euro 16.

Well I trust you more than the clowns who run our club mate so if you reckon he's decent that will do me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.