News of Ex Players

….Bolton were really disappointing and Jones’ delivery into the box was poor from RB, indeed the whole team were dreadful in the top third. I think it was just one of those games for them.
Yeah I was looking forward to checking them out as heard they were quite progressive under their current manager. Guess they didn’t turn up today

Friend of a friend had a young boy terminally ill in the area, spoke of the visits and work with the local community Dunc did with the lad and others in the most glowing of tones. He's a top man.
Indeed , he’s often been in the Press with his work in the Inverness area. When he took over, Caley were rock bottom and looked doomed, sadly the revival wasn’t quite enough. They have the resources to get right back out of League 1 , …..but it’s a harsh business and his job will be under threat .

What a complete, well rounded player he was. I even remember him scoring two headers within the space of 10 minutes or so. I think it was against Sheffield Utd. Not bad for a towering 5 ft 7 giant. A very gifted player and a winner through and through. The best player I've seen play for Everton, by a long way.
The best box to box midfielder ever to put a blue shirt on - our KVDB - like City have now ,,, he played on mud heap of pitches too did Bally ....

Barkers would stroll into this team.

I doubt if he's available and willing to come Dyche will ignore him.
gana Guye saved us in his last 8 games this season apart from points deducted etc - his performances were top class , but for 8 games / Ross had a better all round season IMO for Luton .... the took 4 points off us & KO us out of the FA CUP too....

Barkers would stroll into this team.

I doubt if he's available and willing to come Dyche will ignore him.
There's no evidence whatsoever that Dyche will ignore him. Why do fellas just make things like that up? Dyche will pick the players who he thinks will do the job on the day.

Expectation and ill feeling from the home crowd would put Barkley right back down, were he to come back, imo... "Terrrrrnnnnn... yer sh******se" etc

There's no evidence whatsoever that Dyche will ignore him. Why do fellas just make things like that up? Dyche will pick the players who he thinks will do the job on the day.

Expectation and ill feeling from the home crowd would put Barkley right back down, were he to come back, imo... "Terrrrrnnnnn... yer sh******se" etc
I didn't say he would. 🤷‍♂️