News of Ex Players

FB_IMG_1665780569623.jpg

Latest signing (My youngest lad) today with Mark Higgins on the Goodison tour.

Old school football at its finest. Had everything. Going two nil down, come back to go 3-2 up, dire refereeing, penalty miss by that clown Brewster, four sendings off, two after final whistle in an all in wrestling bout involving ex Toffee Shane Lavery, and other fights and skirmishes throughout.

Fantastic away support including myself having heart attacks in what was a game for the ages. Pity the idiot ref David Webb had to play on for over 9 minutes till they scored. Two other ex Toffees. Callum Connolly and our new boy Callum Wright, who came on late to get a taste of the blood and thunder in this incredible game.

Old school football at its finest. Had everything. Going two nil down, come back to go 3-2 up, dire refereeing, penalty miss by that clown Brewster, four sendings off, two after final whistle in an all in wrestling bout involving ex Toffee Shane Lavery, and other fights and skirmishes throughout.

Fantastic away support including myself having heart attacks in what was a game for the ages. Pity the idiot ref David Webb had to play on for over 9 minutes till they scored. Two other ex Toffees. Callum Connolly and our new boy Callum Wright, who came on late to get a taste of the blood and thunder in this incredible game.

….and it was one of the games I got on the Bet365 weekly offer, so I followed it closely & as soon as 5 goals went in I got £1 free bet. This weeks free bets going on Deeply Superficial for MNH.

Some game, it was one of the ones being covered in the Sky Sports studio. In such a high tension finish, I wondered if things might kick off at the end.

Last edited:
….and it was one of the games I got on the Bet365 weekly offer, so I followed it closely & as soon as 5 goals went in I got £1 free bet. This weeks free bets going on Deeply Superficial for MNH.

Some game, it was one of the ones being covered in the Sky Sports studio. In such a high tension finish, I wondered if things might kick off at the end.
Glad you got some money from a BFC game after last season's forlorn attempt to get in the play offs that cost us a new bob ?

That's our third 3-3 of the season and another great comeback like the one at Burnley. Appleton is effecting change in a steely kind of way it seems. Never say die.

Glad you got some money from a BFC game after last season's forlorn attempt to get in the play offs that cost us a new bob ?

That's our third 3-3 of the season and another great comeback like the one at Burnley. Appleton is effecting change in a steely kind of way it seems. Never say die.

….so agonising to concede at that time after dying for the cause with 9 men. The 2nd sending off was a bit stupid, he let everybody down with that reaction.

….so agonising to concede at that time after dying for the cause with 9 men. The 2nd sending off was a bit stupid, he let everybody down with that reaction.
Yeah true but the game was always simmering. The Blades are a roughhouse outfit, always have been, and were on the snide when the ref wasn't looking. Even when he was looking he just ignored any Pool calls for a whistle. That equaliser in the 98th minute a case in point. A planned tactic no doubt when a charging forward took out our keeper Maxie and left him flat out and the Sheffield player who received the ball lashed it into an unprotected net.

Does leave us with selection problems for midweek with 3 of our leading men suspended. Still it's only Hull ?